In the News
- 10-Deadline to file prevented planted acreage/credit for soybeans following another crop (FAC).
- 15- NAP Acreage Reporting Deadline for beans, corn, sweet corn, cotton, cantaloupes, cucumbers, eggplant, grain sorghum, okra, onions, peanuts, peas, peppers, pumpkins, rice, squash, watermelons, soybeans, sunflowers, sweet potatoes and the following mechanically harvested forages: millet, yellow corn, and sorghum.
- 15- Final date to report 2012 Spring Seeded Crops.
- 1- Final date to request a2012 reconstitution on a DCP or ACRE farm.
- 1- Final date to file a 2012 DCP and/or ACRE (yearly) enrollment. Under late filed provisions.
- 1- Final date to return signatures for producers sharing in the DCP and ACRE contract. Under late filed provisions.
- Final date to inform FSA of crop losses is prior to the crop disposition.
- Reports of Failed Acreage Must be filed with the County Office before disposition of the crop.
- Reports of Prevented Planting Acreage must be filed with the County Office no later than 15 calendar days after the final planting date for that county.