- August 1, 2014 – Last day to file COC nomination forms
- August 1, 2014 – 2012 and 2013 ELAP Sign-up Deadline
- August 1, 2014 – Deadline to request a reconstitution for 2014
- August 29, 2014 – 2012 SURE Sign-up Deadline
FSA has a national website for producers to list information concerning the need for or the ability of hay.
- The USDA Farm Service Agency delivered nearly $429.2 million in federal program payments and loans to Colorado farmers and ranchers during fiscal year 2013. View fact sheet providing information.
I am honored to serve as the State Executive Director for USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA) in Colorado. Our primary mission is to assist Colorado farmers and ranchers secure the greatest possible benefit from programs administered by FSA such as farm loans, commodity programs, disaster relief, conservations and other available resources.
The hard working women and men of our FSA county and multi-county offices and service centers are at the forefront of our efforts. They are the primary contact for all program participation and other related questions.
Colorado's diverse agriculture is the back bone of the rural economy and an important part of the economic recovery in our great state. I look forward to working, in cooperation with all the employees within FSA and the state committee, with all farmers and ranchers throughout Colorado. I invite you to contact me at FSA's Colorado State Office with any questions you may have about our programs or operations. Our website can also help you learn more about FSA programs and services.
State Executive Director
USDA Colorado Farm Service Agency (FSA)
Denver Federal Center
Building 56, Room 2760
P O Box 25426
Denver CO 80225-0426
Armando Valdez (Chairperson)
Marsha R. Daughenbaugh
Anita J. Nein
William "Bill" Warren