Welcome to North Carolina
For the latest on 2014 Farm Bill programs administered by FSA, please visit our Farm Bill website at www.fsa.usda.gov/farmbill
and for an FSA program overview please read, download and/or print our recently posted FSA Farm Bill Fact Sheet titled, What’s in the 2014 Farm Bill for Farm Service Agency Customers?
- May 15, 2014: Cabbage, Fresh Market Beans, Potatoes
- May 31, 2014: NAP Covered Nursery Crops
- July15, 2014: Tobacco, Corn, Cotton, CRP, Grain Sorghum, Peanuts, Processing Beans, Soybeans, and all other crops and land uses
for Important 2013 FSA Dates
- Bob Etheridge, State Executive Director
- T. Pender Sharp III, Chairman
- John E. Ashe, Jr., Member
- Thomas O. Gilmore, Sr., Member
February 11, 2014
March 11, 2014
April 8, 2014
GovDelivery is a free email service that enables FSA County Offices to send bulletins, deadline reminders and newsletters instantly. Sign up now to receive information faster and reduce printing and mailing costs. Sign up on this site by clicking in the box Sign up for updates: on the right column.
You may also visit your local office for a copy of their newsletter.
Call or write to us at:
United States Department of Agriculture
North Carolina State FSA Office
4407 Bland Road, Suite 175
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 875 4800