Welcome to North Carolina
- February 17, 2014 Presidents Day Holiday (USDA Offices Closed)
- February 28, 2014 NAP sales closing date for Artichoke, Asparagus, Basil, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Cantaloupes, Chinese Bitter Melon, Corn (SWT, POP, TRO), Cucumbers, Eggplant, Honeydew, Kenaf, Korean Golden Melon, Leeks, Millet, Okra, Peanuts, Peas, Pecans, Peppers, Pumpkins, Radishes, Sorghum, Soybeans, Sprite Melon, Squash, Sunflowers, Sweet Potatoes, Tomatillos, Tomatoes, and Watermelons,
- May 15, 2014: Cabbage, Fresh Market Beans, Potatoes
- May 31, 2014: NAP Covered Nursery Crops
- July15, 2014: Tobacco, Corn, Cotton, CRP, Grain Sorghum, Peanuts, Processing Beans, Soybeans, and all other crops and land uses
Jan. 17, 2014
Voted FSA669s to be returned to County Office or postmarked by this date.
Jan. 17 Feb. 3, 2014 County Offices enter election results in COC elections web site.
Feb. 18, 2014
New COC members take office.
for Important 2013 FSA Dates
- Bob Etheridge State Executive Director
- T. Pender Sharp III, Chairman
- John E. Ashe, Jr., Member
- Thomas O. Gilmore, Sr., Member
February 11, 2014
March 11, 2014
April 8, 2014
GovDelivery is a free email service that enables FSA County Offices to send bulletins, deadline reminders and newsletters instantly. Sign up now to receive information faster and reduce printing and mailing costs. Sign up on this site by clicking in the box Sign up for updates: on the right column.
You may also visit your local office for a copy of their newsletter.
Call or write to us at:
United States Department of Agriculture
North Carolina State FSA Office
4407 Bland Road, Suite 175
Raleigh, NC 27609
(919) 875 4800