Notice of Funds Availability (NOFA) to Invite Applications for the American Indian and Alaska Native Credit Outreach Initiative - Details
There is $400,000 available in funding for the remainder of FY 2010. Applications must be completed and submitted to the Agency no later than 5 p.m. eastern time May 6, 2010.
Late applications will not be accepted and will be returned to the applicant.
The entire NOFA is available in PDF format by Clicking this link.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: For FSA Office of External Affairs or Office of Outreach:
Mark Palmer, (202) 720–9933; email: email@example.com.
We are providing links to forms to assist you with your Proposal Preparation, however if you need help getting the forms please contact Mark Palmer (see above)
1. Form SF–424, "Application for Federal Assistance."
2. Form SF–424A, "Budget Information—Non-Construction Programs."
3. Form SF–424B, "Assurances—Non-Construction Programs."
Forms 1 through 3 can be obtained by visiting the Grants.gov
4. Form FSA-352 (Word Doc, 72 KB
5. Form FSA-352 Instructions (Word Doc, 47 KB
For More Information
Have Questions? Maybe we can help. Please check out our AskFSA Online Knowledge Base.