- September 2013 MILC rate is $0.0000000
- August 2013 MILC rate is $0.0000000
- July 2013 MILC rate is $0.0584288
- June 2013 MILC rate is $0.2187348
- May 2013 MILC rate is $0.7423572
- April 2013 MILC rate is $0.6988366
- March 2013 MILC rate is $0.7545603
- February 2013 MILC rate is $0.5222389
- January 2013 MILC rate is $0.1179986
The Farm Service Agency (FSA) is an organization with a legacy of responding quickly to program legislation, being service-oriented, and focusing on producer needs.
Marketing assistance loans provide producers interim financing at harvest time to meet cash flow needs without having to sell their commodities when market prices are typically at harvest-time lows.
For a commodity to be eligible for a marketing assistance loan or a loan deficiency payment (LDP), the producer must have beneficial interest in the commodity in addition to other eligibility requirements.
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Program
- Milk Income Loss Contract Program
- Asparagus Economic Loss Program
Under the Commodity Credit Corporation (CCC) Charter Act, USDA may make loans to producers to build or upgrade farm storage and handling facilities.
The commodity loan rates below are available in PDF only.
These reports provide a host of information about loan activities, LDPs, loan forfeitures, and much more.