For registered users only. Read below for registration instructions.
The Farm Service Agency's (FSA) electronic Hay and Grazing Net Ad Service (eHayNet) is an Internet-based service allowing farmers and ranchers to share 'Need Hay' ads and 'Have Hay' ads online. Farmers also can use another feature to post advertisements for grazing land, specifically ads announcing the availability of grazing land or ads requesting a need for land to graze.
A few things to remember when getting familiarized with the site:
- There is a one-time registration process that should be completed by all users who want to post an ad online.
- Users just wishing to browse ads DO NOT NEED to have an eAuthentication user id.
- Hay Net and Grazing Ads will be automatically removed after a period of 13 months.
- Please help your fellow farmer and rancher by keeping ads current and up to date. Remove ads you no longer need advertised on our Web.
- Please use this site in a courteous manner. The site was not designed for use by placing ads in each state, or advertising your company.
We look forward to serving you with your Hay Net Ads.
Select 'Access Hay Net Service'
at the top of this page. Browsing access to the Hay Net service is available to all USDA customers, without the need to create an account.
This process is easy and only requires creating a user ID and password and confirming your email. Click here to go to the eAuthentication
page. From here, click on the 'Create an Accounts
' link, and finally, follow the instructions to complete a request for Level 1 Access
Once you have your eAuthentication account, you can click on the 'Login' link on the top of this page and enter your user ID and password on the USDA login screen.
USDA provides Hay Net services in a secure online environment that protects participants' privacy through stringent security measures.
FSA's HayNet customers can use a personal computer to submit Have Hay (or Grazing) Ads or Need Hay (or Grazing) Ads as well as view existing Ads.
The HayNet process is available 24/7, except during routine backup and maintenance periods.