USDA Issues Safety-Net Payments to Missouri Farmers in Response to 2015 Market Downturn
Corn ARC-County Payment Rates
Soybean ARC-County Payment Rates
Wheat ARC-County Payment Rates
Agriculture Risk Coverage (ARC)/Price Loss Coverage (PLC) Resources
Missouri State News Releases – Newsletters
- October 10 - Columbus Day Holiday. FSA offices are closed.
- November 1 - Final date to submit an application for payment for 2016 losses under Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees and Farm-raised Fish Program (ELAP).
- November 11 - Veterans Day Holiday. FSA offices are closed.
- November 15 - Final date to report apiculture, pasture, rangeland and forage.
- November 20-NAP application closing date for apples, apricots, grapes, nectarines, peaches, pears, plums & blueberries. (Since the 20th falls on a weekend, applications will be accepted through Monday, Nov. 21, 2016).
- Reports of Failed Acreage must be filed with the County Office before disposition of the crop.
- Reports of Prevented Planting Acreage must be filed with the County Office no later than 15 calendar days after the final planting date for that county.
Complete List of Deadlines
Welcome from Mark Cadle, State Executive Director
Our primary mission at FSA is to help Missouri farmers and ranchers secure the greatest possible benefit from programs such as farm loans, commodity price support, disaster relief, conservation, food aid or other available resources.
FSA employees are dedicated to improving the economic stability of Missouri agriculture one family at a time, and insuring that rural Missouri remains a great place to raise the next generation of Missourians.
The hard working men and women of Missouri’s FSA county offices are at the forefront of our efforts and remain the primary contact for program participation. We encourage you to speak with the staff at your local office on how we can be of service. Our user friendly web site can help you learn more about FSA programs and services and help you locate your local FSA Service Center.
You can reach the Missouri State FSA office at (573) 876-0925.
State Committee Members
In the Spotlight
A fast and easy way to access your FSA farm information, plus a lot more!
- Access your customer profile, farm records information and your maps.
- Print your farm records information, including crop bases and yields.
- Print your maps to use when reporting your annual crop acreage information.
- Export your field boundaries as common land unit for sharing with your crop insurance agent.
- Available to operators and owners with eAuth Level 2 access from USDA.
Contact your local FSA office for additional details and about obtaining eAuth Level 2 access to USDA.
The vision of AgrAbility is to enable a lifestyle of high quality for farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural workers with disabilities, so that they, their families, and their communities continue to succeed in rural America. Click Here to view a video to see how AgrAbility serves farm and ranch families touched by disability.
Click here to visit Missouri AgrAbility Project’s website.
To learn more about Missouri’s AgrAbility Project, call at 573 -882-2731 or 1-800-995-8503, or email at AgrAbility@missouri.edu.
eAuthentication Web Applications