Welcome to the New Hampshire FSA State Home Page!
Please visit our other web pages by selecting the links on the left.
Bruce R. Cilley, Sr.
State Executive Director
New Hampshire State Farm Service Agency
Please click here to view Bruce's biography. (PDF 142 KB)
NH State Committee
Please click here for more information about the NH FSA State Committee (PDF 356 KB)
Launching the Celebration – 30 Years of Conservation
2015 marks the 30th Anniversary of the Conservation Reserve program (CRP) and in recognition of this milestone; FSA has launched a commemorative website. The web address is www.fsa.usda.gov/CRPis30. We hope you’ll visit the site often to take an interactive, cross-country tour and see the nationwide impact of the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) unfold virtually over the next several months.
webReceipt for Service
FSA Annual Policy Reminders
In the News
- New Hampshire Producers Reminded of Nearing Deadline to Submit Nominations for Farm Service Agency County Committees (July 25, 2016)
- USDA Reminds New Hampshire Producers of Aug. 1 Deadline to Enroll in Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage Programs (July 21, 2016)
- Agriculture Secretary Vilsack Proclaims August 7-13 "National Farmers Market Week" (July 11, 2016)
- Dairy Producers Can Enroll Today to Protect Milk Production Margins (June 30, 2016)
- During National Pollinator Week, USDA Announces Key Measures to Improve Pollinator Health (June 23, 2016)
- Farm Service Agency County Committee Nomination Period Begins June 15 (June 15, 2016)
- USDA Unveils New Improvement to Streamline Crop Reporting (May 31, 2016)
- USDA Extends Deadline for Recording Farm Structure (May 27, 2016)
- USDA Offers Targeted Farm Loan Funding for Underserved Groups and Beginning Farmers (May 25, 2016)
- USDA Resumes Incentives to Grow and Harvest Biomass for Energy and Biobased Products (May 23, 2016)
- USDA Announces Conservation Reserve Program Results (May 5, 2016)
- USDA Offers New Loans for Portable Farm Storage and Handling Equipment (Apr 29, 2016)
- USDA Establishes New Partnerships to Link Underserved Farmers to FSA Programs (Apr 27, 2016)
- USDA Expands Safety-Net for Dairy Operations Adding Next-Generation Family Members (Apr 12, 2016)
- USDA Financial Assistance Available to Help Organic Farmers Create Conservation Buffers (Mar 1, 2016)
- USDA Expands Microloans to Help Farmers Purchase Farmland and Improve Property (Jan 19, 2016)
Damaging Insect: Emerald Ash Borer
Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) was found in Concord, NH in March 2013. This non-native insect attacks only ash trees. Millions of ash trees have died in the Midwest. Visit the website NHBugs.org for more information on EAB and to find out how to help protect New Hampshire’s ash trees.
CERTIFYING ACREAGE: FILING AN FSA-578, REPORT OF ACREAGE, WITH FSA
Filing an accurate and timely report for all crops and land uses, including prevented planting and failed acreage, can prevent loss of benefits for FSA programs. Each producer who expects to receive benefits under an FSA program is responsible for complying with every provision of that program, including:
- highly erodible and wetland conservation
- providing accurate acreage reports and production evidence (when required)
View or Download the Acreage Reporting Brochure. (PDF 208 KB)
Contact your local FSA office to schedule an appointment to report your acreage, for additional information about Acreage Reports, or for information regarding other FSA programs.
FSA's new loan program
PEOPLE’S GARDEN AND FEDS FEED FAMILIES
A harvest bouquet from the Lancaster USDA Service Center’s People’s Garden. The Service Center also participated in the Feds Feed Families campaign this summer and donated over 97 pounds of fresh vegetables to their local Food Bank. Read more… PDF 174 KB
New Hampshire State FSA Office
J C Cleveland Federal Building
53 Pleasant St, Room 1601
Concord, NH 03301
NH Farm Loan Programs
Rebecca Davis, Farm Loan Manager
FSA County Service Centers
View New Hampshire County Offices information