U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Dot gov

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.


Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Accessibility Statement

A Commitment to Accessibility

The Farm Service Agency (FSA), along with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is committed to making its electronic and information technologies (EIT) accessible to individuals of all abilities. Our success is measured by meeting or exceeding the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. § 794(d)), as amended by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (Public Law 105-108). More information about Section 508 may be found at http://www.section508.gov.

Affirmative Action Plan for the Recruitment, Hiring, Advancement, and Retention of Persons with Disabilities

As the technology of the Internet evolves, we share the ongoing task of learning how to improve the accessibility of our EIT and our services with you. We welcome your comments for improving the accessibility of our web assets and services. Please share your comments, questions, or concerns related to accessibility or our Section 508 Program with AskUSDA.

Form for Requesting Reasonable Accommodation and/or Personal Assistance Service

FPAC PM 4300-001 Reasonable Accommodation Procedures

DR 4300-008 USDA Reasonable Accommodation and Personal Assistance Service Directive

FY21 FPAC Affirmative Action Plan

Reporting an Issue

If you experience difficulty perceiving, operating, or understanding any FSA web pages, documents, or their content, please let us know at AskUSDA. We will want to resolve the issue, so please include details such as the web address and the specific problem you've encountered.

Requesting Reasonable Accommodations

If you are an employee with a disability, you may request an adjustment or change (e.g. specialized software or hardware) to help you perform your job and achieve our mission. You need only to request an accommodation from your immediate or first line supervisor, who will follow the procedures in the USDA Departmental Manual 4300-002.

Reporting Discrimination

We'd appreciate the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues you may encounter. Nonetheless, we prohibit discrimination against our customers and employees. If you feel that you have been discriminated against because we have developed, procured, maintained, or used EIT that is not accessible or violates the technical standards of Section 508, you may file a complaint with the USDA. The USDA Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (OASCR), through the USDA Office of Adjudication, will investigate and resolve complaints of discrimination, including those involving violations of Section 508.

To file a complaint, as either an employee or a member of the public, please follow these instructions: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html.

NOTE: Employees MUST NOT utilize the EEO complaint process because the EEOC does not have the authority to interpret and enforce Section 508 (http://www.ocio.usda.gov/policy-directives-records-forms/section-508/processing-complaints).

Architectural Barriers Act of 1968 (42 U.S.C. §§ 4151--57)

The Farm Production and Conservation (FAPC) mission area agencies facilities comply with the Architectural Barriers Act (ABA), which requires access to facilities that are designed, built, altered, or leased with Federal funds. Click here for information on the Architectural Barriers Act (ABA) Standards (2015). The Access Board is the federal agency responsible for enforcing the ABA. The Access Board's accessibility standards are available on their website at https://www.access-board.gov/aba/. For information about filing a complaint, go to https://www.access-board.gov/enforcement/