Frequently Requested Information

Frequently Requested Information

To make a FOIA request for electronic records maintained by FSA, complete the FSA Electronic FOIA Request Form located at the following link:

Access the Electronic FOIA Request Form

If you are seeking data for calendar years prior to 2008, you must file a FOIA request.

Access the Farm Payment Files Information page

Access the Crop Acreage Data Information page