U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Dot gov

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.


Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

Mississippi State Office

State Executive Director

Thaddeus Fairley, Sr

Thaddeus Fairley, Sr

Read Thaddeus Fairley, Sr'

State Office Address

6311 Ridgewood Road
Suite W100
Jackson, MS 39211-2035

Welcome to the USDA-Mississippi Farm Service Agency

Click the link above to be directed to the Usajobs.gov site where you will find the most current FSA job openings for Mississippi.

 State Committee:

  • Barbara Gray, STC Chairperson
  • Ronnie Brown, Member
  • Melvin Ellis III, Member
  • Essie Patterson, Member
  • Bennie Rouser, Member

Program Responsibilities

STC shall be generally responsible for carrying out the following in the State:

  • Conservation programs
  • Margin Protection Program for Dairy Producers
  • Price Support Loan and LDP Administrative Systems
  • Disaster Program (NAP, LFP etc.)
  • Safety Net Program
  • Developing an interest in and understanding of State programs
  • Designed to meet for individual farmers, ranchers, and farm and nonfarm groups
  • Other programs assigned by the Secretary or Congress

All STC members have the right to vote on all matters that come before STC for consideration and determination. STC, working with SED, is subject to the direction and supervision of Deputy Administrator Field Operations.

County Committee Election
Click here to access County Committee Elections page
Click here Urban County Committee

Farm Loan Interest Rates and Planning Guides

Conduct FSA Business Online

With a USDA Customer Level 2 eAuth Account you can have one stop access to your USDA program participation information.

Learn how to create a Level 2 eAuth Account

Visit our Online Service for Apps