New Hampshire State Programs

U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Dot gov

Official websites use .gov
A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.


Secure .gov websites use HTTPS
A lock ( ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.

New Hampshire State Programs

State Executive Director

Marilyn Milne

Marilyn Milne

Read Marilyn Milne'

State Office Address

53 Pleasant St
Room 1601
Concord, NH 03301

Program Presentations from Our
2015 Farm & Forest Workshop

Click on the links below to view a presentation

Interested in FSA Programs available to
New Hampshire Producers?
Please click the link
to access our

Looking for more information
regarding Acreage Reports?
Please see our
Acreage Report Brochure

Disaster Assistance Programs

The Farm Service Agency provides assistance for natural disaster losses, resulting from drought, flood, fire, freeze, tornadoes, pest infestation, and other calamities.

Click here for more information on Disaster Assistance Programs or visit your FSA County Office.

Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (NAP)

FSA's Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (NAP) provides financial assistance to producers of noninsurable crops when low yields, loss of inventory, or prevented planting occurs due to a natural disaster.

Click here for more information regarding NAP and program eligibility requirements or visit your FSA County Office.

Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)

FSA's Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) is a voluntary program available to agricultural producers to help them safeguard environmentally sensitive land. Producers enrolled in CRP plant long term, resource conserving covers to improve the quality of water, control soil erosion, and enhance wildlife habitat. In return, FSA provides participants with rental payments and cost share assistance.

Visit your FSA County Office or the FSA Conservation Program website for more information on CRP and other FSA conservation programs. Click here to be directed to the Conservation Program website.

Farm Loan Programs

FSA has a number of loans available to assist New Hampshire Producers. Click here to find out more about:

  • Direct Loans
  • Guaranteed Loans
  • Youth Loans
  • Emergency Loans
  • Micro Loans

The New Hampshire Farm Lending Team is located in the Merrimack-Belknap-Hillsborough County Office.

Contact and location information for all New Hampshire FSA County Offices can be found by clicking on the County Offices link to the left.